Find an agreement
On this website you will find federal agreements lodged with the Fair Work Commission (the Commission), Fair Work Australia, the Australian Industrial Relations Commission and the Workplace Authority, as well as details of agreement extensions, variations and terminations.
To search the content of approved enterprise agreements or enterprise agreement decisions (from 1 July 2009), use the search functions in
the Resources box.
To find a specific agreement:
- Enter details in the field(s) below then select Search.
- At least one field must contain information.
- For help finding out which agreement you are covered by, contact the Fair Work Ombudsman by email or telephone on 13 13 94.
- Changes to agreements are generally not incorporated into the body of agreements. A check of the agreement Variations list should be made to determine if the agreement you are interested in has been varied.
- If you have searched and are unable to find an agreement, you should check the agreement Terminations list .
Page updated: 1 January 2013
Search content of approved enterprise agreements:
Search enterprise agreement decisions:
- Find information on enterprise bargaining trends:
- Go to DEEWR's Trends in Federal Enterprise Bargaining reports
Lists of agreements
- Current agreements from:
- 2014: 21kb | 300kb
- 2013: 21kb | 300kb
- 2012: 692kb | 739kb
- 2011: 4.3mb | 2mb
- 2010: 5.1mb | 2mb
- 2009: 12mb | 4.2mb
- 2008: 494kb | 437kb
- 2007: 12kb
- 2006: 364kb
- 2005: 609kb
- 2004: 548kb
- 2003: 774kb
- 2002: 504kb