- Please direct any inquiries to: email@example.com.
Modern Awards Review 2012
Part 2 of Schedule 5 to the Fair Work (Transitional Provisions and Consequential Amendments) Act 2009 requires the Fair Work Commission to conduct a review of all modern awards (including transitional provisions), other than modern enterprise awards and State reference public sector modern awards, as soon as practicable after the second anniversary of the Fair Work (safety net provisions) commencement day. The Fair Work (safety net provisions) commencement day was 1 January 2010. Therefore the tribunal must conduct the review as soon as practicable after 1 January 2012.
- Notices of listing & Directions - 12 February 2014
- Decisions & statements - 07 February 2014
- Transcript - 26 February 2014
- Applications and submissions received have been posted to the relevant Modern awards under review pages.
Last updated: 26 February 2014