The President of the Fair Work Commission is responsible for overseeing the work of the tribunal and its Members.
The President is Justice Iain Ross, AO.
See Members & panels for more information about how the work of the tribunal is managed.
The General Manager is a statutory appointee who assists the President of the Fair Work Commission and oversees the administration of Commission staff.
As at 28 September 2015, the Commission’s Executive is:
- General Manager: Bernadette O’Neill
- Director, Client Services Branch: Louise Clarke
- Director, Corporate Services Branch: Ailsa Carruthers
- Director, Regulatory Compliance Branch: Chris Enright, and
- Director, Tribunal Services Branch: Murray Furlong.