The Fair Work Commission is extensively varying existing awards as a result of the 4 yearly review of modern awards.
The modern awards will be varied in 3 tranches during 2020. In a decision published on 27 April 2020 ( FWCFB 2124), the awards in tranche 3 were divided into smaller groups.
The technical and drafting matters have been completed for these 10 modern awards:
- Broadcasting, Recorded Entertainment and Cinemas Award 2010
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Contracting Award 2010
- Fitness Industry Award 2010
- Funeral Industry Award 2010
- Horticulture Award 2010
- Live Performance Award 2010
- Racing Clubs Events Award 2010
- Telecommunications Services Award 2010
- Timber Industry Award 2010
- Wine Industry Award 2010
The varied awards were published in advance and commence operation today, 13 November 2020.
Any outstanding substantive or common issues claims that have not yet been determined will be incorporated into the varied awards by way of a subsequent variation determination.
To access these awards, go to the Modern awards list on the Commission's website.
To see the decision relating to these awards, go to  FWCFB 5307.