The Fair Work Commission, in conjunction with the Centre for Workplace Leadership at the University of Melbourne, will host the second forum in its Future of Work series next Thursday, 9 February 2017.
In collaboration with The Australian Industry Group, the Australian Council of Trade Unions and the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the forum will consider the challenges arising from an ageing population and the subsequent impacts on the health care sector in Australia.
Through the staging of this event, the event partners hope to encourage wide-ranging discussion of these important and emerging challenges, and we encourage all interested parties to be a part of the conversation.
The forum will feature prominent Australian and international speakers and panellists from across the academic, research and industry sectors, including:
- Mr Peter McDonald, Professor of Demography and head of the Demography Unit within the Centre for Health Policy at Melbourne University
- Mr Michael North, Assistant Professor of Management and Organizations, New York University
- Ms Sally-Anne Jones, Federal President, Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation
- Dr Douglas Travis, Chair of the Better Care Victoria Board
- Mr Alec Djoneff, Former Chief Executive of the Victorian Hospitals Industrial Association
Limited tickets remain for this important and timely event. Register your attendance by clicking the link below.
||Thursday, 9 February 2017
||Prest Theatre, The University of Melbourne
111 Barry Street, Carlton, Victoria 3053
||Register to attend by Monday, 6 February 2017