The International Committee's role is to:
- coordinate engagement with overseas dispute resolution agencies
- coordinate engagement with international agencies impacting on labour relations, including the International Labor Organization
- coordinate visits by international delegations.
The Committee members are:
- Vice President Catanzariti (Convenor)
- Deputy President Asbury (Deputy Convenor)
- Deputy President Hamilton
- Commissioner Hampton
- Commissioner Gregory
- Commissioner Johns
- Commissioner Wilson
- Alan Boulton, former Commission Member
- Michael Gay, former Commission Member
- Murray Furlong, Director, Tribunal Services
- Kate Purcell, Manager, National and International Engagement.