If an employee or outworker has applied for a take-home pay order, the employer can respond to the application. Use Form F47B to respond to a Form F47A application. You must respond within 14 days.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- the details of the applicant*
- your organisation's details
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- the industry you operate in
- the date the employee (applicant) began working for you
- if the employee is covered by a modern award
- the name of the award based transitional instrument that previously applied
- the details of the work performed by the employee
- if the alleged reduction in take-home pay is because of a modern award
- if there is a reduction whether the reduction has been compensated for in other ways.
Who can use this form
Use Form F47B to respond to an application for a take-home pay order for an individual employee or outworker (Form F47A).
What happens next?
After we receive your response, we will contact you to explain the next steps in the process.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Commission Rules 2013: Rule 37(2)