If an employee or outworker has applied for a take-home pay order the employer may respond. Use Form F47D to respond to a Form F47C application. You must send us your response within 14 days.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- the details of the applicant
- your organisation's details
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- the industry you operate in
- if the employees/outworkers are covered by a modern award
- the name of the award based transitional instrument that previously applied
- the details of the work performed by the employees/outworkers
- if the alleged reduction in take-home pay is because of a modern award
- if there is a reduction whether the reduction has been compensated for in other ways.
Who can use this form
Use Form F47D to respond to an application for a take-home pay order for multiple employees or outworkers (Form F47C).
Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send or deliver your documents to the Commission office near you.
You must respond to Form F47C within 14 calendar days after receiving the application.
You must send (‘serve’) a copy of your response to the applicant.
What happens next?
After we receive your response, we will contact you to explain the next steps in the process.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Commission Rules 2013: Rule 37(2)