An application has been made by Yum Restaurants Australia Pty Ltd to make a modern award to replace an enterprise instrument under Schedule 6, Item 4 of the Fair Work (Transitional Provisions and Consequential Amendments) Act 2009. There is a link to the application below.
The application will be determined by a Full Bench by way of Hearing. All subscribers to the Retail Industry section of the award modernisation website have been notified by email of this application.
1. Any party wishing to lead evidence in these matters should file in the Tribunal witness statements by 5:00pm Wednesday 11 August 2010.
2. Any witness statements and evidence in reply should be filed in the Tribunal by 5:00pm Wednesday 19 August 2010.
3. The matters are listed for hearing at 10:00am Wednesday 25, Thursday 26 and Friday 27 August 2010 in Melbourne.
The matter has been adjourned subject to further directions.
1. Yum Restaurants Australia Pty Ltd (Yum) are to file in the Tribunal and serve on the Shop, Distributive and Allied Employees Association (the SDA) an outline of submissions and any supplementary evidence on which they intend to rely in relation to the jurisdictional issue by 5:00pm Thursday 9 September 2010.
2. The SDA are to file in the Tribunal and serve on Yum an outline of submissions and any supplementary evidence on which they intend to rely in reply by 5:00pm Thursday 23 September 2010.
3. The matters are listed for hearing at 10:00am Thursday 30 September and Friday 1 October 2010 in Sydney.
NB: Strict observance with the time limits specified in these directions is required. Failure to comply with the specified time limits may mean that the written submissions of that party will be neither accepted nor considered.