Coronavirus (COVID-19) information
The Fair Work Commission’s ongoing focus is to ensure a safe environment for our clients and staff so we can continue to deliver services to the community.
Find out more: Coronavirus (COVID-19) information
The Sydney office is located:
- 10 minutes walk from Museum, St James and Kings Cross Stations
- 15 minutes walk from Town Hall Station
Buses run along William Street and there are bus stops within a block (2–3 minutes walk) of our location.
Casual paid car parking is available at 80 William Street.
Parking stations are also available at:
- Secure Parking
- 70 Riley Street, East Sydney, 02 8912 4900
- 100 William Street, East Sydney, 02 8912 4900
- Domain Car Park
- St Marys Road, Sydney, 02 9232 6165
- Enacon Parking
- Cook and Phillip Park, 02 9380 8850
|Hearings in Newcastle are held at:
||Level 3, 237 Wharf Road, Newcastle, NSW, 2300
For assistance with lodgment of applications and other enquiries, please contact the Sydney office.