|FAIR WORK COMMISSION|
Fair Work Act 2009
s.156—4 yearly review of modern awards
4 yearly review of modern awards—Part-day public holidays
HAIR AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY AWARD 2020
Hair and beauty
VICE PRESIDENT HATCHER
SYDNEY, 4 NOVEMBER 2022
4 yearly review of modern awards – common issue – part-day public holidays – Hair and Beauty Industry Award 2020
A. Further to the Full Bench decision issued by the Fair Work Commission on 4 November 2022 [ FWCFB 196], the above award is varied as follows:
1. By inserting the words “or part-day” after the words “on a day” in clause 29.3(a).
2. By inserting the word “day or” after the words “substitute a” in clause 29.3(b).
3. By inserting the word “the” after the words “elected by” in clause 29.3(b)(i).
4. By deleting the note appearing at the end of clause 29.
5. By deleting Schedule H—Part-day Public Holidays.
6. By updating the table of contents and cross-references accordingly.
B. This determination comes into operation on 14 November 2022. In accordance with s.165(3) of the Fair Work Act 2009 this determination does not take effect in relation to a particular employee until the start of the employee’s first full pay period that starts on or after 14 November 2022.
Printed by authority of the Commonwealth Government Printer