| FWC 4221|
|FAIR WORK COMMISSION|
Fair Work Act 2009
s.156—4 yearly review of modern awards
4 yearly review of modern awards—Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award 2010
JUSTICE ROSS, PRESIDENT
MELBOURNE, 19 JULY 2021
4 yearly review of modern awards – Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 – Conference
 On 4 May 2021 the Commission issued a decision 1 in relation to the Tranche 2 claims in the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 (SCHADS Award).
 A copy of the draft determination giving effect to the decision and the provisional views of the Full Bench are attached to this document.
 On 15 July 2021 the Commission received correspondence from the Health Services Union indicating that representatives of the union and employer parties are in active discussions regarding various matters in AM2018/26. As a result of those discussions, the parties have jointly requested an extension of the date for filing material to 27 July 2021. The parties have also requested that the matter be listed for Conference on either Thursday 22 July or Friday 23 July 2021 (the joint request)
 In a Statement published on 16 July 2021 2 the Full Bench agreed to the joint request and varied the directions as follows:
1. Interested parties are to file any submissions and evidence in respect of the draft variation determination and our provisional views by 4.00pm (AEST) on Tuesday 27 July 2021.
2. The Hearing listed for 26 and 27 July 2021 will be vacated.
 I have convened a conference for 1pm on Friday 23 July 2021.
 The Hearing will now take place on Wednesday 4 August 2021 at 9:30am. A Notice of Listing will be published shortly.
 The draft agenda for the conference on 23 July 2021 is set out below:
1. Broken Shifts and minimum engagements
2. Roster changers
3. Remote response/recall to work
4. Overtime for part-time workers
5. Matters arising from the conference held on 27 May 2021 (Agenda for that conference is available here. Transcript of the conference is available here.)
6. Operative date of the variation determination
 Any comments on the Draft Agenda are to be provided by 4pm on Wednesday 21 July 2021. Comments are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. A final agenda will be published on Thursday 22 July 2021.
Printed by authority of the Commonwealth Government Printer
1  FWCFB 2383
2  FWCFB 4196