| FWCFB 4716|
|FAIR WORK COMMISSION|
Fair Work Act 2009
s.156 - 4 yearly review of modern awards
4 yearly review of modern awards—Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010
JUSTICE ROSS, PRESIDENT
MELBOURNE, 3 AUGUST 2021
4 yearly review of modern awards – Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 – Directions
 On 4 May 2021 the Commission issued a decision 1 in relation to the Tranche 2 claims in the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 (SCHADS Award) (the Decision). Interested parties were initially directed to file any submissions and evidence in respect of the draft variation determination and the Full Bench’s provisional views by 4.00pm (AEST) on Tuesday 22 June 2021. These directions were subsequently amended on a number of occasions.
 The directions currently require interested parties to file any submissions and evidence in respect of the draft variation determination and our provisional views by no later than 4pm, Tuesday 3 August 2021.
 The matter is listed for Hearing on Friday, 6 August 2021 at 9.30am.
 On 3 August 2021, we received correspondence from Australian Business Lawyers on behalf of:
• The Australian Services Union
• The United Workers’ Union
• The Australian Industry Group
• National Disability Services
• The Australian Federation of Employers and Industries
• Australian Business Industrial
• The NSW Business Chamber
• Leading Aged Services Australia, and
• Aged and Community Services Australia.
 The parties jointly request that the issues relating to remote response and damaged clothing be dealt with separately and not be subject to the direction to file submissions by 4.00pm today.
 We grant the joint request and issue the following directions:
1. A further Conference to be listed in the week commencing 9 or 16 August 2021 (time to be confirmed during the hearing on 6 August 2021).
2. Parties are to exchange any further proposals in respect of remote response or damaged clothing prior to the Conference.
3, Parties file any submissions and evidence in respect of remote response and damaged clothing by 4.00PM on Wednesday, 25 August 2021.
4. A hearing be listed for a date convenient to the Commission on or after Wednesday, 1 September 2021 (to be confirmed during the hearing on 6 August 2021).
5. The parties have liberty to apply.
Printed by authority of the Commonwealth Government Printer
1  FWCFB 2383.