Use this form to respond if you are an employer or principal named in an application for an order to stop sexual harassment that started before 6 March 2023. Respond within 7 days.
On this page:
Who can use this form
Only use this form if:
- you are an employer or principal AND
- we have sent you (served) a copy of Form F72A – Application for an order to stop sexual harassment that commenced prior to 6 March 2023.
Before you start
Important: Send us your response within 7 days of receiving the application.
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- the case (matter) number, which is in the information we sent you
- your company or organisation details
- your lawyer or paid agent's contact details (if you have one)
- whether the person who made the application and any person named are still employed or engaged at the workplace
- whether you were aware of the alleged sexual harassment and steps you took in response
- if you have a sexual harassment policy and how or whether it was applied
- whether you have any jurisdictional objections.
We store your information in line with our Privacy notice (pdf).
What happens next
Once we receive your response, we will contact you to let you know the next steps.
You may need to attend a conference or hearing where both sides try to resolve the issue with help from a Member.