Note: The information on this page is about applications relating to registrered organisations only. Information about lodging applications for other matter types such as unfair dismissal, general protections, anti-bullying, enterprise agreements and disputes can be found on the Lodge an application page.
Email applications must include an electronic signature and be sent as a PDF or Microsoft Word file.
From 1 May 2017, some functions of the Fair Work Commission will be transferring to the Registered Organisations Commission. Organisations must make sure they lodge their application with the correct authority. The table below provides a guide to the functions of each Commission and the appropriate method for lodgment.
|Fair Work Commission
||Registered Organisations Commission
From 1 May 2017, lodge by email to email@example.com
- Registration, amalgamations and deregistration
- Rules (including eligibility rules)
- Approval of entry training
- WHS permit applications
Continue to lodge online
- Right of entry permits
From 1 May 2017, lodge by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial reports and loans, grants and donations statements
- Inquiries and investigations
- Statutory governance training (NEW)
- Statutory officer disclosures (NEW)
- Registration of auditors (NEW)