When a person believes you sexually harassed them and names you in their application, you can tell us your side of the case if you want. Use Form F74A to respond within 7 days.
On this page:
Who can use this form
Only use Form F74A if you:
- are named in an application as having sexually harassed another person AND
- have received a Form F72A and want to respond.
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- the name of the person who made the application
- the case (matter) number, which is in the information we sent you
- your contact details
- your lawyer or paid agent's contact details (if you have one)
- your employer’s or principal's details
- what you know about the alleged sexual harassment
- your response to the applicant’s claim
- what actions your employer or principal may have taken about the issue
- if you have a jurisdictional objection.
We store your information in line with our Privacy notice (pdf).
What happens next
Once we receive your response, we will let you know the next steps.
You may need to attend a conference or hearing. with all parties to try to resolve the issue with a Member.