To apply to have a protected action ballot order revoked (cancelled) use Form F36.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- your details
- your organisation's details (if you are applying on behalf of an organisation)
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- the details of the protected action ballot order related to this application.
Who can use this form
Use this application if you are a bargaining representative to a proposed enterprise agreement:
- who has lodged an application for a protected action ballot order (Form F34) AND
- you wish to have the order revoked.
What happens next?
After we receive your application, we will contact you to explain the next steps in the process.