Find out how to lodge registered organisation documents with the Commission.
Registered organisations lodge certain information with us in relation to:
- financial reporting
- statements of loans, grants and donations
- annual returns
- notification of changes to the organisation
- prescribed information for elections
- officer and related party disclosures
- rule alterations
- approval of training material.
You can lodge your documents via email or by post.
We prefer to receive documents via email.
Documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lodgements to individual officers will not be accepted.
Documents must be signed.
We accept PDF and Microsoft Word documents.
There is no need to post hard copies of any documents that you lodge by email.
You can also lodge documents by posting them to:
GPO Box 1994
Melbourne VIC 3001