When you have a dispute about an award or an agreement, follow the process set out in your award or agreement to try and resolve the issue. If your award or agreement says you can apply to us, use Form F10.
On this page:
Before you start
When you apply using Form F10, you will need to tell us:
- what the dispute is about
- which specific section or clause of the award or agreement you are disputing
- what steps you've taken to resolve the dispute
- what decision you want the Commission to make.
Who can use this form
If your award or agreement says you can apply to us for help, fill out the application.
Only use this form if:
- you are an employee or employer (or their representative) and an award or agreement applies to you
- the dispute resolution procedure in your award or agreement requires or allows us to deal with a dispute
- you have followed the procedure in the award or agreement before submitting this application.
What happens next
When you've submitted your application, one of our team will contact you to discuss it.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 739
Fair Work (Transitional Provisions and Consequential Amendments) Act 2009: Schedule 19
Fair Work Commission Rules 2013: Rule 36