Use Form F67 to get permission to change the name of your union, employer association or enterprise union.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- your organisation's contact details
- your representative's details (if you are using one)
- the new name of your organisation
- the reason for the name change
- that you have published the proposed change on your organisation's website.
You must also provide a declaration stating:
- that the change was made using the process in your organisation's rules
- the action taken under the rules to make the change
- that you verify the facts in the application.
Who can use this form
Only use Form F67 if you:
- are, or represent, an employer association, union or enterprise association registered under the Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009
- want permission from the Commission to change your organisation's name.
What happens next?
We will publish a notice in the government Gazette about your application. People can object to the application within 35 days of publishing.