If you tell us that a lawyer or paid agent is acting for you or another party in a case, you must also tell us when they stop. This is so that we no longer send them information about the case. Use Form F54 to give us notice that someone is no longer a representative.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to give us:
- the Commission case ('matter') number, which is in the material we sent you
- the details of the person or organisation the lawyer or paid agent has stopped acting for
- the details of the lawyer or paid agent.
Who can use this form
Use this form only if:
- you (or another party in the case) previously told us a lawyer or paid agent was acting for you AND
- you want to tell us that the lawyer or paid agent is no longer acting for a party.
What happens next?
As soon as possible, you must also send (‘serve’) a copy of this notice to all other parties in the case.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 596(2)
Fair Work Commission Rules 2013: Rule 11