To get quick answers to many questions, please go to our Inquiries page.
Accessibility & language assistance
For information about:
- help for the hearing, sight or speech impaired, and
- language assistance
please go to our Assistance page.
You can contact us by:
- Telephone: Contact the Fair Work Commission on 1300 799 675. Our assistance service operates between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (local time) Monday to Friday
- Email: Inquiries can be emailed through our Inquiries page
- Post: Write to us at one of our Commission offices
- In person: You can visit us at one of our Commission offices.
For urgent industrial action applications outside ordinary hours, please refer to our Commission offices page for emergency contact details.
Complaints & feedback
About Commission Members, staff or our administrative processes
For complaints or feedback about Commission Members, staff or our administrative processes please go to our Complaints & feedback page.
About our new website
To provide feedback on our new website, please go to the Inquiries page.