Current employment opportunities
You can browse all current employment opportunities, register for job alerts, and apply for positions available through our online job portal.
Temporary employment register
If you want to work for an organisation that offers flexibility, great conditions and the ability to support Australian communities by shaping workplace relations, the Fair Work Commission is the place for you.
We offer our employees:
- flexibility to create work life balance
- comprehensive leave provisions (with ability to purchase more)
- 15.4% superannuation
- opportunities to advance careers across diverse fields ranging from legal to media and communications
How to apply
The Fair Work Commission (Commission) uses an online recruitment system to receive job applications. All job applications must be submitted through the e-Recruitment system before the advertised closing date.
To apply for a job you will need to:
- sign-in using an email address and password. First time users will need to register with a valid email address.
- apply for the position by selecting the job and clicking the 'Apply' button
An online application will prompt you to provide information about your:
- eligibility to apply
- contact details
- education details
- employment history
- resume/CV (which you can upload as an attachment)
- response to selection criteria (which you can upload as an attachment)
For more information download our Guide – How to apply for a job at the Fair Work Commission. You can also find tips on how to address selection criteria on the Australian Public Service Commission website.