Use Form F21A if you are an employer and you want to apply for approval of a greenfields agreement under subsection 182(4) of the Fair Work Act 2009.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin Form F21A:
- basic details of the agreement, such as its name and the industry it covers
- contact details for each employer that will be covered by the agreement
- contact details for any bargaining representatives and/or unions
Who can use this form
Only use this form if:
- you are an employer that will be covered by the agreement (or are completing this form for such an employer) and
- you want to apply to the Commission for approval of the agreement.
What happens next
As soon as possible after you lodge the application, you must send (serve) a copy to:
- each employee organisation (union) that is a bargaining representative for the greenfields agreements.
After you lodge your form, we assess the agreement and materials you provide.