Use Form F21A if you are an employer and you want to apply for approval of a greenfields agreement under subsection 182(4) of the Fair Work Act 2009.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin Form F21A:
- basic details of the agreement, such as its name and the industry it covers
- contact details for each employer that will be covered by the agreement
- contact details for any bargaining representatives and/or unions
Who can use this form
Only use this form if:
- you are an employer that will be covered by the agreement (or are completing this form for such an employer) and
- you want to apply to the Commission for approval of the agreement.
- if more than one employer will be covered by the agreement, use this form to lodge a joint application
- if you made the agreement under section 182(3) of the Act, complete Form F19
- if the agreement is not a greenfields agreement, complete Form F16.
Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send or deliver your documents to the Commission office near you.
We store your information in line with the Privacy notice (pdf) for this form.
What happens next
As soon as possible after you lodge the application, you must send (serve) a copy to:
- each employee organisation (union) that is a bargaining representative for the greenfields agreements.
After you lodge your form, we assess the agreement and materials you provide.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 182(4), section 185, section 185A
Fair Work Commission Rules 2013: Rule 24(5) and Schedule 1