We deliver some functions and services for employer associations, unions and enterprise unions. The Registered Organisations Commission (ROC) provides others. Find out who to contact.
Use the information on our site to:
- Become a registered employer association, union or enterprise union.
- Merge or deregister an employer association, union or enterprise union.
- Apply to change the rules of your organisation.
We also provide services around ‘right of entry’ including:
- Apply for a Fair Work entry permit.
- Apply for a Work Health and Safety entry permit.
- Training that permit holders must complete.
If you have queries about these topics, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How the Registered Organisations Commission can help
The Registered Organisations Commission (ROC) regulates registered employer associations, unions and enterprise unions. They are your contact for:
- Annual reports and notifications of change
- Financial reports and loans, grants and donation statements
- Inquiries and investigations
- Statutory governance training
- Statutory officer disclosures
- Registration of auditors.