We deliver functions and services for employer associations, unions and enterprise unions, including those originally delivered by the Registered Organisations Commission (ROC).
Use the information on our site to:
- Become a registered employer association, union or enterprise union.
- Merge or deregister an employer association, union or enterprise union.
- Apply to change the rules of your organisation.
We also provide services around ‘right of entry’ including:
- Apply for a Fair Work entry permit.
- Apply for a Work Health and Safety entry permit.
- Training that permit holders must complete.
If you have queries about these topics, email email@example.com.
Functions and services previously delivered by the Registered Organisations Commission
On 6 March 2023 the regulatory powers and functions of the Registered Organisations Commissioner were transferred to the General Manager of the Fair Work Commission.
We now deliver the functions and services previously provided by the Registered Organisations Commission including:
- Annual reports and notifications of change
- Financial reports and loans, grants and donation statements
- Inquiries and investigations
- Statutory governance training
- Statutory officer disclosures
- Registration of auditors.