Use Form F58 if you want to object to the registration of a union or employer group.
On this page:
Who can use this form
Only use Form F58 if you:
- would like to object to the registration of an association as an interested party.
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- the name of the association you are objecting to
- the Commission matter number
- your contact details
- your association details (if you are objecting on behalf of an association)
- your representative's details (if you are using one)
- your interest in the association
- the reasons (grounds) for your objection.
We store your information in line with this form's Privacy notice (pdf).
What happens next
We will consider your objection.
If warranted, the Commission will hold a hearing. That way, we can hear from both the applicant and any objectors.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Regulations 2009: Regulation 23