The General Manager of the Commission may issue a certificate if, because of your conscientious beliefs, you do not wish to join an employer association or union. To apply to renew your certificate use Form F70.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- your details
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- the reasons why you are making your application.
Who can use this form
Only use Form F70 if you are:
- a person who is an employer and is able to join an employer association
- a person who is an employee and is able to join an employee association
- your earlier certificate still applies.
Email your application to email@example.com.
You can also send or deliver your document to the Commission office near you.
You must include a declaration with Form F70.
What happens next?
After we receive your application, we will contact you to explain the next steps in the process.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009: Section 180
Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Regulations 2009: Regulation 129