The General Manager of the Commission may issue a certificate if, because of your conscientious beliefs, you do not wish to join an employer association or union. To apply to renew your certificate use Form F70.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- your details
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- the reasons why you are making your application.
Who can use this form
Only use Form F70 if you are:
- a person who is an employer and is able to join an employer association
- a person who is an employee and is able to join an employee association
- your earlier certificate still applies.
What happens next?
After we receive your application, we will contact you to explain the next steps in the process.