Each financial year the Commission reviews and sets minimum wages. These are the additional materials for the Annual Wage Review 2018-19.
In conducting the Annual Wage Review 2018–19, the Expert Panel for annual wage reviews may identify material which is potentially relevant to the review but which has not been referred to in submissions.
The following additional material has been identified:
- Modern awards that contain the National Minimum Wage and equivalent rates (PDF)
- Information note—WPI growth and unemployment rates by state, Fair Work Commission (PDF)
- Information note—Budget Standards report, Fair Work Commission (PDF)
- Information note—Changes to the tax-transfer system, Fair Work Commission (PDF)
- Information note—Characteristics of award-reliant employees (PDF)