See Fair Work Act s.437
An application for a protected action ballot order made to the Commission must include the following documentation:
- a completed and signed application form [Form F34]
- a draft order in the terms sought by the applicant, and
- a statutory declaration by the applicant setting out the basis on which the Commission can be satisfied that each applicant has been, and is, genuinely trying to reach an agreement with the employer of the employees who are to be balloted [Form F34B].
Links to forms
- Form F34 – Application for a protected action ballot order
- Form F34B – Statutory declaration in support of an application for a protected action ballot order
All forms are available on the Forms page of the Commission's website.