On 8 April 2020 the Commission changed 99 modern awards by adding a new Schedule X: Additional measures during the COVID-19 pandemic. A separate process was set up to address issues raised about the particular circumstances of health care workers.
On 8 April 2020 a Full Bench of the Commission issued a Decision  FWCFB 1837 varying 99 modern awards to insert a new Schedule X: Additional measures during the COVID-19 pandemic.
During the course of the proceedings the ACTU, AMNF, the HSU and APESMA made submissions regarding the particular circumstances of health care workers. As a result, we established a separate process (AM2020/13) to address the issues raised by these parties.
The awards included in this process are:
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services Award 2010
- Aged Care Award 2010
- Ambulance and Patient Transport Industry Award 2010
- Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2010
- Medical Practitioners Award 2020
- Nurses Award 2010
- Pharmacy Industry Award 2010
- Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010
- Supported Employment Services Award 2010