A union may choose to submit a declaration using Form F18. This is for single and multi-enterprise agreements only. For greenfields agreements use Form F21C.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin the declaration. You will need to give us:
- your details
- the name of the agreement
- whether the union is a bargaining representative and entitled to represent the interests of a majority of employees who will be covered by the agreement
- whether the union was given written notice of a 6 month notified negotiation period for the agreement
- whether the union has had the opportunity to (and has) signed the agreement
- details of any statements you disagree with, and why.
Fill out and lodge this form as soon as practicable after receiving Form F21A and before the Commission approves the agreement.
Who can use this form
Use this form if:
- a Form F21A has been lodged with the Commission
- you are an officer or authorised employee of a union that is a bargaining representative for the agreement AND
- your union wants to advise the Commission that it disagrees with information contained in an employers Form F21B
What happens next?
After we receive your form, we will contact you to explain the next steps in the process.