Use Form F9A when you are an employer responding to an application for unlawful termination. To give us your side of the case, you must reply within 7 days.
On this page:
Before you start
Use the information we give you, including a copy of the employee’s application, to fill out your response. Have this information ready before you begin:
- the case (‘matter’) number on the information we send you
- the date of the termination and the date you told the employee
- any objection* you have to the application
- your response to what the employee says in their application
- the outcome you want from this case.
Who can use this form
Only use this form if you are:
- the employer (or you represent the employer) in an unlawful termination case.
What happens next?
After you respond, we will give the employee a copy of your response and any supporting documents.
The next step is the conference between you and the employee. Find out what happens in a conference.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Commission Rules 2013: Rule 22, Rule 23, Rule 46, Schedule 1