An employer must not exert undue influence or undue pressure on an employee in relation to a decision by the employee to:
- make, or not make, an agreement or arrangement under the National Employment Standards; or
- make, or not make, an agreement or arrangement under a term of a modern award or enterprise agreement that is permitted to be included in the award or agreement under subsection 55(2); or
- agree to, or terminate, an individual flexibility arrangement; or
- accept a guarantee of annual earnings; or
- agree, or not agree, to a deduction from amounts payable to the employee in relation to the performance of work.