Within 14 days after a variation to an agreement is made, union representatives may make a declaration about the variation to the agreement. Use Form F23B to do this.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin the declaration. You will need to give us:
- your details
- the name of the agreement
- the name(s) of the employer(s) covered by the agreement
- details of any statements you disagree with, and why.
Fill out and lodge this form within 14 days of the date the variation to the agreement is made*.
Who can use this form
To use this form a Form F23 must be lodged or about to be lodged with the Commission.
Only use this form if you are an officer or authorised employee of a union that is covered by the agreement.
Each union that wants to make a declaration must submit a copy of this form.
What happens next?
As soon as possible after you submit your form, you must send (‘serve’) a copy of your document to:
- each employer that is covered by the agreement AND
- each union that is covered by the agreement.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 210
Fair Work Commission Rules 2013: Rule 25 and Schedule 1