Use Form F79 to make a joint application to participate in the Collaborative Approaches Program. This free program helps parties to build cooperative working relationships using interest-based approaches.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- the details of all participating parties
- contact people for each organisation who has agreed to participate
- the industry of the employer
- the number of employees of the employer
- whether the workplaces are covered by an agreement
- the name of the relevant award
- the details of any other related applications to the Commission
- the details of the help you are asking for
- whether all parties to the application agree to make the application.
Who can use this form
Use Form F79 to make a joint application to participate in the Collaborative Approaches Program.
This application requires all parties to consent to participate.
- If you are seeking to notify a dispute under a dispute settlement procedure in an award or agreement under s.739 of the Fair Work Act, use Form F10.
- If you are seeking to notify a bargaining dispute under s.240 of the Fair Work Act, use Form F11.
What happens next?
The Commission will review and discuss the application with the parties to decide whether the Commission can help.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 576(2)(aa)