When you make a greenfields agreement under subsection 182(3) of the Fair Work Act 2009, you must apply to us for approval. If your agreement is not a greenfields agreement, use the form for a single or multi-enterprise agreement.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin Form F19. You will need to give us:
- contact details for the applicant, bargaining representatives and/or unions
- basic details of the agreement, such as its name and the industry it covers
- details of any similar agreements lodged with the Commission for approval.
You may need to send us extra information with your application:
- if an employer's bargaining representative made the agreement, you must give us a copy of the written instrument of appointment
- the employer's declaration to support the greenfields agreement (Form F20)
- any union's declaration to support the greenfields agreement (Form F21), which the union can also lodge separately.
Who can use this form
Use this form if:
- you are an employer or a bargaining representative (or acting for them) for a greenfields agreement
- you are applying for approval of a greenfields agreement made under section 182(3) of the Fair Work Act.
- if you made the agreement under section 182(4) of the Fair Work Act, complete Form F21A.
- if the agreement is not a greenfields agreement, complete Form F16.
You must lodge your application no more than 14 days after the agreement is made. The application includes:
- this form
- a copy of the agreement, signed the right way
- a copy of the written instrument of appointment (if applicable)
- a declaration by each employer covered by the agreement (Form F20)
- a declaration by each union covered by the agreement (Form F21), which the union can also lodge separately.
Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have supporting documents, you should send them at the same time. You can also send or deliver your documents to the Commission office near you.
We store your information in line with our Privacy notice (pdf).
What happens next?
As soon as possible after you lodge the application, you must send (serve) a copy to:
- each employer that the agreement covers AND
- each union that the agreement covers.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 185
Fair Work Commission Rules 2013: Rule 24 and Schedule 1