On this page:
Who can use this form
Use this form if:
- you are an employer or a bargaining representative (or acting for them) for a greenfields agreement
- you are applying for approval of a greenfields agreement made under section 182(3) of the Fair Work Act.
Before you start
Have this information ready before you start. You will need to give us:
- contact details for the applicant, bargaining representatives and/or unions
- basic details of the agreement, such as its name and the industry it covers
- details of any similar agreements lodged with the Commission for approval.
You may need to send us extra information with your application:
- if an employer's bargaining representative made the agreement, you must give us a copy of the written instrument of appointment
- the employer's declaration to support the greenfields agreement (Form F20)
- any union's declaration to support the greenfields agreement (Form F21), which the union can also lodge separately.
We store your information in line with our Privacy notice (pdf).
What happens next
As soon as possible after you lodge the application, you must send (serve) a copy to:
- each employer that the agreement covers AND
- each union that the agreement covers.