When you apply to hold a Work Health and Safety entry permit, you must complete a statutory declaration using Form F42B. Submit it with the application (Form F42A).
Before you start
To fill out the form, the committee of management member needs:
- the legal name of the permit holder
- the job title of the permit holder
- the address of the union or branch where we should send the permit if it is issued
- details of the Fair Work entry permit the permit holder has, or the union has applied for
- details of any previous WHS permit for the permit holder.
The committee of management member needs to submit Form F42B - statutory declaration with the application.
Rules and regulations for this form
Work Health and Safety Act 2011: Section 131