When a person believes you bullied or sexually harassed them and names you in their application, use Form F74 to respond. If you want to give us your side of the case, you must reply within 7 days of receiving an application from us.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- the name of the person who made the application
- the case ('matter') number, which is in the information we sent you
- your contact details
- your lawyer or paid agent's contact details, if you have one
- your employer’s (or principal's) details
- what you know about the alleged bullying or sexual harassment
- your response to the applicant’s claim
- what actions your employer (or principal) may have taken about the issue
- if you have a jurisdictional objection.
Who can use this form
Only use Form F74 if you:
- are named in an application as having bullied or sexually harassed another person
- receive Form F72 and want to respond.
You do not have to respond if you don’t want to.