Employers and their employees may agree to terminate an enterprise agreement before or after its nominal expiry date. If the nominal expiry date has passed, apply using Form F24B.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin the application. You will need to give or tell us:
- your details
- your organisation's details (if applying on behalf of an organisation)
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- the name and type (single or multi-enterprise) of the agreement
- the nominal expiry date of the agreement and the clause that contains that date
- which employers, employees and unions the agreement covers.
Who can use this form
Use this form if:
- you are an employer, employee or union that is covered by the enterprise agreement, or are acting on their behalf AND
- the enterprise agreement has passed its nominal expiry date AND
- you are applying for termination of the agreement under section 225.
You must lodge this form and Form F24C –Declaration in relation to termination of an enterprise agreement after the nominal expiry date.
Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send or deliver your documents to the Commission office near you.
What happens next?
As soon as possible, you must also send (‘serve’) a copy of this form and Form 24C to:
- each employer covered by the agreement
- each union covered by the agreement.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 225
Fair Work Commission Rules 2013: Rule 26(2)