Use this form to notify us of your agreement to arbitrate your dispute about fixed term contracts.
On this page:
Who can use this form
Use this form if:
- you are an employee or employer (or an officer or employee of the employer) who is party to a dispute about fixed term contracts
- an application for us to deal with the dispute has already been made to the Commission, or a Form F10DA – Application for the Commission to deal with a dispute about fixed term contracts will be lodged with this form, and
- you and the other party to the dispute agree that you want the Commission to arbitrate the dispute.
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin this form. You will need to tell us:
- the names of the parties (the employee and the employer)
- your case number, if you have one
- details of a legal representative or paid agent, if you have one.
Both parties need to sign the form.
We store your information in line with the Form F10DB privacy notice (pdf).
What happens next
A Commission Member will decide how your case will proceed.
We will contact you to let you know what you need to do next.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 333L(4)(b).