An employee representative may choose to fill out this declaration. It is part of an application to approve an agreement. This is for single and multi-enterprise agreements only. For greenfields agreements use Form F21.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You need to give us:
- the exact title of the agreement that is in the application (Form F16)
- the name of the employer(s) covered by the agreement.
Who can use this form
When an employer applies to us for approval of an enterprise agreement, use this form to tell us whether the employees you represent:
- support or oppose our approval of the details in the application (Form F16)
- agree or disagree with information in the employer’s declaration (Form F17).
Only use Form F18A if you are:
- an employee representative
- the bargaining representative of one or more employees who the agreement covers.
Before the Commission approves the agreement, lodge:
- this declaration
- a copy of the written instrument of appointment as a bargaining representative.
You can lodge online if you submit it at the same time as Form F16.
To submit this document on its own, or if you are not able to lodge online, send or deliver it to the Commission office near you.
What happens next
As soon as possible after you lodge the application, send ('serve') a copy of this declaration to:
- each employer that is covered by the agreement AND
- each employee organisation that was a bargaining representative AND
- any employee bargaining representative your organisation is aware of.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 185
Fair Work Commission Rules 2013: Rule 24(4) and Schedule 1