An employee representative may choose to fill out this declaration. It is part of an application to approve an agreement. This is for single and multi-enterprise agreements only. For greenfields agreements use Form F21.
On this page:
Who can use this form
When an employer applies to us for approval of an enterprise agreement, use this form to tell us whether the employees you represent:
- support or oppose our approval of the details in the application (Form F16)
- agree or disagree with information in the employer’s declaration (Form F17).
Only use Form F18A if you are:
- an employee representative
- the bargaining representative of one or more employees who the agreement covers.
Before you start
Have this information ready before you start. You need to give us:
- the exact title of the agreement that is in the application (Form F16)
- the name of the employer(s) covered by the agreement.
We store your information in line with our Privacy notice (pdf).
What happens next
As soon as possible after you lodge the application, send (serve) a copy of this declaration to:
- each employer that is covered by the agreement AND
- each employee organisation that was a bargaining representative AND
- any employee bargaining representative your organisation is aware of.