You may apply to us for help to resolve a dispute about the bargaining process. Use Form F11.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin Form F11. You will need to give us:
- the contact details of the person or organisation making the application
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- details of the bargaining representative(s) you are in dispute with
- the type of enterprise agreement
- the date you started bargaining
- the main issues in the dispute
- the case ('matter') number (e.g. AG2020/0001) of other cases about this bargaining process.
Who can use this form
Only use Form F11 if you are a bargaining representative and the proposed agreement is:
- a single enterprise agreement OR
- a multi-enterprise agreement that has a low-paid authorisation in place.
You may use this form to resolve other bargaining disputes if all representatives agree.
What happens next?
As soon as possible after you apply, you must send ('serve') a copy of the application to:
- each respondent you name in the application
- all other bargaining representatives who wish to make an enterprise agreement.