You may apply to us for help to resolve a dispute about the bargaining process. Use Form F11.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin Form F11. You will need to give us:
- the contact details of the person or organisation making the application
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- details of the bargaining representative(s) you are in dispute with
- the type of enterprise agreement
- the date you started bargaining
- the main issues in the dispute
- the case ('matter') number (e.g. AG2020/0001) of other cases about this bargaining process.
Who can use this form
Only use Form F11 if you are a bargaining representative and the proposed agreement is:
- a single enterprise agreement OR
- a multi-enterprise agreement that has a low-paid authorisation in place.
You may use this form to resolve other bargaining disputes if all representatives agree.
Email your application to email@example.com.
You can also send or deliver your documents to the Commission office near you.
What happens next?
As soon as possible after you apply, you must send ('serve') a copy of the application to:
- each respondent you name in the application
- all other bargaining representatives who wish to make an enterprise agreement.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 240
Fair Work Commission Rules 2013: Rule 36