You may apply to the Commission for an order to extend the period for a protected action ballot by up to 30 days. The period can only be extended once. Apply to extend the period using Form F34A.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- your details
- your organisation's details (if you are applying on behalf of an organisation)
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- the details of the employer you have the dispute with (the 'respondent')
- the details of the protected action ballot order relating to this application
- the date of the declaration of the results of the ballot.
Who can use this form
Use this application if you are:
- the applicant for a protected action ballot order AND
- you are applying to extend the 30-day period for protected action.
What happens next?
Fill out the application. Attach the supporting documents we ask for.
After we receive your application, we will contact you to explain the next steps in the process.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 459(3)