Certain people and groups can ask us to make a new award or change or revoke an existing award. We may also do this to keep the terms and conditions of awards fair and relevant. Use Form F46 to apply make a new award or change or revoke an existing one.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin to fill in Form F46. You will need to give us:
- your contact details
- your lawyer or paid agent's contact details (if you have one)
- the name of the award, if you are applying to change or revoke an award
- the changes you would like the Commission to consider
- your reasons ('grounds') for the change, either:
- so the award better meets the modern award objective OR
- to remove ambiguity or uncertainty.
Who can use this form
Only use Form F46 if you are:
- a person, organisation or outworker covered by the award you want to change
- an organisation with the authority to represent the industrial interests of the person(s) or organisation(s) that are covered by the award.
You can apply for 2 or more changes at the same time, if they are related. For example, apply to revoke an existing award and make a new one.
What happens next
We will contact you to confirm we have received your application. Applications are dealt with by a single Member or Full Bench of the Commission, who may then organise a hearing or conference.