If one of your workers applies for an order to stop bullying or sexual harassment, use Form F73 to respond within 7 days.
On this page:
Before you start
Important: Send us your response within 7 days of receiving the application.
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- the name of the person who made the application
- the case ('matter') number, which is in the information we sent you
- your company or organisation details
- your lawyer or paid agent's contact details (if you have one)
- whether the applicant and any 'person named' are still employed or engaged at the workplace
- whether you were aware of the alleged bullying or sexual harassment and steps you took in response
- if you have a bullying or sexual harassment policy and how or whether it was applied
- if you have started performance management or disciplinary action with the worker who applied
- whether you have any jurisdictional objections.
Who can use this form
Only use this form if:
- you are an employer (or principal) AND
- we have sent you ('served') a copy of Form F72 – Application for an order to stop bullying or sexual harassment.