We will contact you if a person names you as the other party in a general protections application not involving dismissal. You must respond within 7 days using Form F8D.
On this page:
Who can use this form
Only use this form if you are the other person (or are responding for them) named in a:
- Form F8C – General protections application not involving dismissal AND
- we have contacted you to respond.
Before you start
Have this information ready before you start. You will need to give us:
- your contact details
- how many employees you have
- details of a legal representative or paid agent (if you have one)
- details of any objection you have to the application
- your response to the outcome the other person has asked for
- your response to what the other person says in their application
Answer every question. If a question is not relevant, write ‘not relevant’ but do not leave it blank. Contact us if you do not understand a question in the form.
Only include copies of documents that are directly relevant to the claim. We will ask you later if we need more information, documents or evidence.
We store your information in line with our Privacy notice (pdf).
What happens next
We will ask if you agree to participate in a conference. Both sides must agree to take part. A Commission Member will hold the conference. If the parties don't reach an agreement, the applicant can then choose to take the case to a federal court.