A union may choose to submit a declaration using Form F18. This is for single and multi-enterprise agreements only. For greenfields agreements use Form F20.
On this page:
Who can use this form
When an employer or union applies for approval of an enterprise agreement, another union can use Form F18 to tell us whether you:
- support or oppose our approval of the details in the application (Form F16)
- agree or disagree with information in the employer’s declaration (Form F17)
- want the agreement to cover your organisation.
Only use Form F18 if you are:
- authorised as part of an employee organisation that is a bargaining representative for the agreement.
What happens next
As soon as possible after you lodge the application, send (serve) a copy of this declaration to:
- each employer that is covered by the agreement AND
- any employee bargaining representative your organisation is aware of.