A union may choose to submit a declaration using Form F18. This is for single and multi-enterprise agreements only. For greenfields agreements use Form F20.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin Form F18, to help you answer the questions:
- the exact title of the agreement that is in Form F16
- the name of the employer(s) covered by the agreement.
Who can use this form
When an employer or union applies for approval of an enterprise agreement, another union can use Form F18 to tell us whether you:
- support or oppose our approval of the details in the application (Form F16)
- agree or disagree with information in the employer’s declaration (Form F17)
- want the agreement to cover your organisation.
Only use Form F18 if you are:
- authorised as part of an employee organisation that is a bargaining representative for the agreement.
What happens next
As soon as possible after you lodge the application, send ('serve') a copy of this declaration to:
- each employer that is covered by the agreement AND
- any employee bargaining representative your organisation is aware of.