Employees may want to negotiate a new agreement with an employer (or employers). An employer may refuse. The bargaining representative can apply to us to order the employer to start the process.
On this page:
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin Form F30. You need to tell us:
- the employer(s) that the proposed enterprise agreement will cover
- the industry of the employer(s), chosen from the list of industries
- which employees the proposed agreement will cover.
We also need to know:
- that the employer(s) has not agreed to bargain or started bargaining
- that the group of employees the agreement will cover was chosen fairly
- how you found that the majority of employees want to bargain for the agreement.
Who can use this form
A ‘majority support determination’ is a legal decision that makes the employer start the bargaining process with employees.
Only use Form F30 if you are:
- the bargaining representative of an employee covered by the proposed single-enterprise agreement
Email your application to email@example.com.
You can also send or deliver your documents to the Commission office near you.
What happens next
As soon as possible, send ('serve') a copy of the application and support materials to each respondent. You can do this by email, by express or registered post, or in person.
Rules and regulations for this form
Fair Work Act 2009: Section 236