Submit Form F17 to show the employer's support to approve a new agreement. This is for single and multi-enterprise agreements only, not greenfields agreements.
On this page:
Who can use this form
The details you give us in this form help us decide whether to approve the agreement. Use it when someone submits or will submit application Form F16 to us for approval.
Only use this form if you are:
- an employer that the agreement covers
- an officer or authorised employee completing this form for an employer.
Before you start
Have this information ready before you start. You will need to give us copies of:
- the Notice of Employee Representational Rights (NERR) (if required)
- any material you gave employees about the agreement
- details of the bargaining process including dates, steps in the process
- information you gave employees about when and how to vote
- the agreement
- the relevant award or awards to compare with the agreement.
The transitional provisions in the Secure Jobs Better Pay Act mean that different tests will be applied when approving your agreement. There is also a different Form F17 to lodge depending on your circumstances. Use the Select your Form F17 tool to access links to the Form F17 that applies in your circumstances.
What happens next
As soon as possible after you lodge the declaration, you must send (serve) a copy to:
- each employer that the agreement covers AND
- each employee organisation that was a bargaining representative AND
- any employee bargaining representative you are aware of.