In limited circumstances, you can apply to the Commission to deal with a jobkeeper dispute. If there is a dispute about whether a period counts as service, or how certain entitlements are calculated, we may be able to help. Use Form F13A to ask us to deal with a jobkeeper dispute.
On this page:
Who can use this form
Use this form if you want the Commission to deal with a jobkeeper dispute under section 789GV of the Fair Work Act 2009 and you are:
- an employee
- an employer
- an employee organisation
- an employer organisation
Before you start
Have this information ready before you begin. You will need to tell us:
- your details
- your organisation's details (if applying on behalf of an organisation)
- your representative's details, such as a lawyer or paid agent (if you are using one)
- the details of the person or business you have the dispute with (the respondent)
- what the dispute is about
- what result you would like from this application.
We store your information in line with our Privacy notice (pdf).
What happens next
The Commission will send (serve) a copy of your application, and any other documents you lodge with the application, to the person or organisation you are in dispute with.